1 RIHANNA / WE FOUND LOVE
- So potent that you get contact high from listening to this audio extasy.
2 LMFAO / SEXY AND I KNOW IT
- This song is the product of someone convinced that he's dripping swagu.
3 BRUNO MARS / IT WILL RAIN
- It ain't love if it doesn't hurt a little.
4 ADELE / SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
- Like a bull in a china shop, Adele is on a man-hating spree.
5 FLO RIDA / GOOD FEELING
- "You're looking at the king of the jungle now." Oh, so you Mufasa, Flo?
6 KATY PERRY / THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
- And the sixth number 1 officially "got away" from Katy.
7 JAY-Z & KANYE WEST / N**GAS IN PARIS
- These fools ain't never gonna record a video for this song, are they?
8 JASON MRAZ / I WON'T GIVE UP
- Who are the people that make up the Jason Mraz fan base?
9 LMFAO / PARTY ROCK ANTHEM
- This is one hell of a New Year's hangover.
10 ADELE / SOMEONE LIKE YOU
- This song's instrumental are simultaneously suited for a car commercial and a funeral. Impressive.
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100