1 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- The funny thing is that you don't have to play this song backwards to hear the devilish messages embedded in it. It's naturally evil.
2 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- If Adam's sick of hearing love songs, then he should know how we feel about hearing "Payphone" one more time.
3 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
- Ok, we're reaching level 5 clinger here with this one. Let go and let live, y'all.
4 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- If Mother Goose had an ear pop music...she'd disown this sleepy mess.
5 RIHANNA / WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
- Dancehianna has got your number this summer. Get ready to boogie.
6 ELLIE GOULDING / LIGHTS
- Another British import lands softly in the U.S. market. Who's next, the Queen?
7 FUN. FEAT JANELLE MONAE / WE ARE YOUNG
- It's about to be last call for fun. and this song. It's been one hell of a ride.
8 NICKI MINAJ / STARSHIPS
- What would it take to get one of Nicki's rap songs in the top ten of the Hot 100?
9 ONE DIRECTION / WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
- Wanting someone "desperately" only works if you're scawny, long-haired, whiny teen idol.
10 USHER / SCREAM
- Nooooooo! We're rewarding another paint-by-the-numbers dance track by Usher? Life ain't fair.
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100