1 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
- So what if we start calling Gotye Ye for short just like we do Kanye?
2 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- Somebody take this girl's Cricket Wireless handset away from her.
3 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- Interestingly, these guys played their old tech hit at the EMC World conference. Tech guys didn't mind the antique reference either.
4 FUN. FEAT JANELLE MONAE / WE ARE YOUNG
- So is this gonna be on the charts for the whole year or what?
5 NICKI MINAJ / STARSHIPS
- Does RedOne swim in a money bin like Scrooge McDuck? Cause he's gotta be filthy rich given the way he keeps racking up all these hits.
6 FLO RIDA FEAT SIA / WILD ONES
- People are gonna be so confused because Sia has another club jam with David Guetta coming up right after this.
7 ONE DIRECTION / WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
- The great thing is that Kidz Bop won't have to do much editing to make this one kid-friendly.
8 THE WANTED / GLAD YOU CAME
- This song on the other hand, will require a little editing.
9 JUSTIN BIEBER / BOYFRIEND
- If this paparazzi situation goes badly for Biebs in court, he could become someone's "girlfriend" before he knows it.
10 PHILLIP PHILLIPS / HOME
- So his first name is a repetition of his last name and his middle name is LaDon. Was Phillip adopted by a black family??
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100