1 FLO RIDA / WHISTLE
- Um, maybe it's time we surrender to this Flo Rida reign. For real, he's about to start racking up more #1s than Jay-Z.
2 ELLIE GOULDING / LIGHTS
- So does Ellie Goulding have any plans to leverage this single into some actual visibility?
3 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- This song had to be written by Swedes cause that "before you came into my life, I missed you so bad" bit only makes sense to Muzzy.
4 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- Good morning to you too, Katy.
5 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- Just hang up already.
6 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
- Something tells us that Facebook status changes provoke violent reactions in Gotye.
7 DAVID GUETTA FEAT SIA / TITANIUM
- This is the perfect way to wrap up the TTT era.
8 FUN. / SOME NIGHTS
- Folk pop is taking over. Get your renaissance festival on.
9 PHILLIP PHILLIPS / HOME
- Still haven't built up the f**ks to give about this song.
10 RIHANNA / WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
- He's in the Djibouti feeding orphans, okay, Rihanna? Now stop asking.
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100