1 TAYLOR SWIFT / WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER
- That crossover fever is in full effect. Nashville who? Memphis what?
2 FLO RIDA / WHISTLE
- At this rate, Flo Rida is on track to catch up to Rihanna and Katy Perry in no time.
3 ELLIE GOULDING / LIGHTS
- This groovin' jam is like Mega Man meets Soul Train.
4 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- Carly Rae gets so hot and bothered easily: "Your skin was showing." Guess who'll be having her bachelorette party at Chippendale's?
5 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- Katy Perry's name can probably sell cans of tuna, given her winning streak. Chicken of the Sea: Teenage Dream edition has a nice ring to it.
6 FUN. / SOME NIGHTS
- Anyone else getting "Bohemian Rhaspody" vibes from this intro?
7 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- Maybe Adam needs to look into fireproofing his bridges in the future. Just saying.
8 JUSTIN BIEBER FEAT BIG SEAN / AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME
- Who knew that dubstep and teenage heartache went well together like pancakes and syrup?
9 MAROON 5 / ONE MORE NIGHT
- Between this and No Doubt's single, it's nice to hear reggae pop from white folks again.
10 DAVID GUETTA FEAT SIA / TITANIUM
- Is the door open for Sia to break into the U.S. market now?
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100