1 CARLY RAE JEPSEN / CALL ME MAYBE
- This is the official theme song of the Teletubbies.
2 ELLIE GOULDING / LIGHTS
- Adele's younger, skinnier, less depressed British sister has arrived.
3 FLO RIDA / WHISTLE
- Flo Rida is so sneaky. He's pulled off another massive pop tune about oral sex.
4 KATY PERRY / WIDE AWAKE
- This sound likes it came straight from Neverland. In fact, Katy would make a great Tinkerbell.
5 MAROON 5 FEAT WIZ KHALIFA / PAYPHONE
- Wake us up when this is over.
6 GOTYE FEAT KIMBRA / SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
7 RIHANNA / WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
- This is the perfect way to wrap up the TTT era.
8 DAVID GUETTA FEAT SIA / TITANIUM
- This is the best "It Gets Better" track out of all the schlop released last year.
9 PHILLIP PHILLIPS / HOME
- Country song by American Idol singer. Do not care.
10 PINK / BLOW ME (ONE LAST KISS)
- The bitterest bitch in pop music never lets men off easy, does she?
SOURCE: Billboard Hot 100